- My Events Made Easy is out! http://t.co/vvx0aJ6MV6 ▸ Top stories today via @AlyssaJewellery @BalbierBrides @RSArchery 05:04:58 PM June 11, 2013 from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My Events Made Easy is out! http://t.co/vvx0aJ6MV6 ▸ Top stories today via @BellaNetworking @CountyWeddings @HumbersHomemade 05:04:53 PM June 10, 2013 from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Physic Night Have any of you lost someone and hope to get that message from beyond? Well here's your chance! We... http://t.co/mtPDeaftF4 11:57:06 AM June 10, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
Lindsay and her team at MEME organised our Ruby wedding event. I must say she was just brilliant. Everything was thought of, everything was taken care of,
When considering a venue for your event there are a few thoughts to consider.
- Number of delegates
- Do you require breakout rooms?
- Do you need space for any activities?
- Timings for beverages/food/comfort breaks
- Is overnight accommodation required?
- Do your delegates require transport to and from the venue?
- How many guests are invited?
- Do you need transport, accommodation?
- Is it a Civil/Church wedding? - venue may affect your photography options
- Is Wheelchair/pushchair access needed?
- Do you need garden access?
- Do you need a facilitator on the day whether at a venue or at home?
- What is the order of the day?
- Do you need a venue that is suitability for children?
- Do you need to have your own caterer at your venue
- Beverages/ food requirements
- Clear up requirements
- Venue suitability for event - hotel/pub
- Volunteers needed to run event