"Lindsay did a great job managing a very important event for me (The Resilient Therapist workshop). From supporting my marketing, to setting up and running the room on the day, Lindsay took a huge amount of pressure off and let me got on with the work I love. She's invaluable and we'll be working together in the future."
When considering a venue for your event, here are a few thoughts to consider.
- How many guests are invited?
- Do you need transport, accommodation?
- Is it a Civil/Church wedding? - venue may affect your photography options
- Is Wheelchair/pushchair access needed?
- Do you need garden access?
- Do you need a facilitator on the day whether at a venue or at home?
- What is the order of the day?
- Do you need a venue that is suitability for children?
- Do you require beverages/food during the day?
- Do you require suitable entertainment for all of your guests?
- Is transport required for guests to and from your event?
- Clear up requirements
- Venue suitability for event - hotel/pub
- Do you need to sell tickets?
- Are you holding a raffle?
- Are you holding a ticketed event or 'pay on the day'?
- Do you require catering?
- Volunteers needed to run event
- Where would you like to have your celebration?
- Hotel, pub, restaurant or in your own home?
- Private room
- Set menu, own menu choice
- Other services - flowers, cake, presents, transport