"Lindsay did a great job managing a very important event for me (The Resilient Therapist workshop). From supporting my marketing, to setting up and running the room on the day, Lindsay took a huge amount of pressure off and let me got on with the work I love. She's invaluable and we'll be working together in the future."
- Do you need catering brought into your workplace rather than disrupt the meeting?
- Are there any special dietary requirements?
- Will lunch be set up in another room to stop interruptions to your meeting?
- Would you require a pre-plated lunch for each named delegate which can be delivered for an undisturbed working lunch
- Do you need a private room?
- How much time do you have for the meal, can the restaurant meet your timings?
- Consider how you would like the table seating arranged.
- Will you be displaying any promotional material - do you have enough table space?
- Have you confirmed availability?
- Does your venue allow outside caterers?
- Who is responsible for setting up and clearing the buffet?
- Are you having the meal/buffet in the same room or a separate one?
- Do you have any delegates with special dietary requirements?
- Can your caterer deal with all the requirements?
- Do you want to have a particular type of food to go with a themed event?
- Do you want to have a particular type of food to go with a theme?